I didn't get a chance to post these pictures on Christmas Eve but this is what it looked like before I went to work...


I have been a card making machine. I havn't posted any images of them since most of them were gifts but I made some more to give away this weekend to neighbors and friends. The plan is to do a big bake off this weekend and deliver some cookies and marshmallows. I can't wait.
I know what you are thinking. Isn't Christmas over? Nope! Christmas should be everyday. I made these cards to go with the baked goods. I can't take credit for the cute drawings. They were images from The
Black Apple that I cut out and put on the cards. She is so talented! Since these images are not my own I made these cards for gifts only.
The cards below are ones I made during the movie last night. I made a bunch of each and I had so much fun!


1 comment:
You are so talented! I LOVE the cards : )
Post a Comment