Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wait For The Lord Cards...



The month of October is going to be full of adventures!  Josh and I are taking the train to Seattle on Friday, for our anniversary!  I can't wait to share those pictures with you next week!  On the 26th, Josh is hosting a Microsoft Windows 7 early release viewing party.  He is thrilled to get his hands on the new software prior to the release date and share its features with some family and friends over dinner.
Cranford on DVD is finally arriving from Netflix and I think a new "girls night movie marathon" is in order!
At the end of the month, we have Dave and Paula coming to visit.  I can't wait!  

I was asked to participate in a special blog hop for a new card ministry blog Wait For The Lord Cards.  What an honor to be among some talented designers, but also to join these believers in giving to others.  It is just giving of one card... but I know how much one card has put a smile to my face (usually those are the cards I get from Kati).

http://www.waitforthelordcards.blogspot.com/

You can check out the blog hop, which starts Wednesday at 8am Central Time... or just check out my blog article at Outside The Box.

http://www.thinkoutsidetheboxchallenge.blogspot.com/

I sure hope you all know how much you are loved!

Hugs XOXO,
Becca

1 comment:

Kate said...

I am so lacking in card sending....but Hallmark just isn't as enjoyable when you have 2 kids in tow......or when having your head hanging over a toilet sounds like a viable option.