Sunday, October 4, 2009

Still Feel Blessed, Four Years Later...

It feels as though Josh has stood by my side for a lifetime, yet it has only been four years.  He is my best friend.  No other respects me or honors me more.  He still makes me laugh (half the time it is because he is tickling me).  I love that he still opens my door - even in the rain.  I thought I could cook until he showed me I have a lot to learn.  We look at life as an adventure, even in the simplest things like taking Ethan on his very first visit to Toys-R-Us.  I love him still - even though it has been a week and he is still singing the Toys-R-Us kid commercial jingle.  I wish I had his tendency to think of others first.  My prayer is to come close to being as good a wife, as he is my husband.  Happy Anniversary, Love!  Here's to a lifetime together!  

October 8, 2005-2009

2 comments:

Jennifer Evans said...

You both have changed so much since you have met. You notice it more when you see the pictures lined up like this. But, I would have to say (and I am sure that Josh would agree) Becca, you are even more beautiful today than you were four years ago...

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to wonderful couple!