Saturday, August 22, 2009
Molly Mo's Annual Antique Faire 2009
I rolled over in bed, looked at the clock. I had over slept and Jen and Ethan was due to be at our house any minute! I jumped into a cold shower, threw on some clothes and some make-up (I always have time for make-up) just in time for them to arrive at the door. That was only because Jen also woke up late. It must have been a twin thing. I was Jen's assistant at Molly Mo's Antique Faire in Sublimity. Dave had to work so I was in charge to carry the supplies and keep my eye out for any cute buys.
The Faire started at 8 am and the place was hopping from that moment on. The vendors were sweet ladies from the Oregon area and all had such amazing items to sell. The day was beautiful and even though there was clear skies, it was breezy which kept the weather just perfect.
Sarah and I were able to go back to pick up a couple of things and look around some more. The faire was on some property that homes an old farm house and barn. Farm fields with beautiful green hills was the perfect backdrop.

I had to use my little point and shoot camera and capture a "behind the scenes" shot of Jen outside Molly Mo's barn.
Jen and I loved the booth, pictured below. The vintage dresses were so much fun to look through. Sarah and I wished we knew how to sew so we could pick up some of the vintage patterns available.

Jen and I also got to climb out a bathroom window to the farm house's balcony - all for a picture! I love an adventure! Jen and I were so excited about it we made Diane, the owner of Molly Mo's, laugh. After the shoot, we stopped at Sublimity's really good little Italian Cafe for lunch and had some of the best food I have had in awhile.
So, after a long morning and afternoon, I crashed... yep, I guess Sarah thought us girls looked so cute...she grabbed the camera and snapped several pictures. I never knew... All in all, what a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the picture of you on the sofa... why didn't we do that when we were there? All I have of the faire is a corny picture of me with a WAY TOO HEAVY camera. How does Dave do a wedding?!
Post a Comment