Thursday, July 30, 2009

Remembering...

"Because of You, Romans 12:12" by Rebecca Grinder

I had to share this layout with you all... We, in the Grinder household, have been reflecting on days gone by and how blessed we are to have God's grace and mercy. Not only that, but how we are given so much more than we deserve. One of those many blessings are Grandpa and Grandma Kersey. Years ago, through their prayers and tough love, Josh saw how he needed help and make his life right with God.

I have been working on these 2 pages for over a month - since we got back from vacation. Too bad the top photo got a glare. Poor Josh. I'll have to try taking another picture of it later but figured you all could get the idea.




Grandpa and Grandma, we love you and miss you so much. What a treasure you both are.

XOXO,
Becca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, touching tribute! I am quite sure I have them to thank for my own restoration to God's fold as well. They have interceded for many in our family over the years, and only in eternity will we fully see the fruit of their faithfulness. I believe the ripples of their love extend much farther than any of us realizes.
- Mom

Jennifer Evans said...

This layout is one of the most moving ones that you have ever done, Becca. It will be treasured forever...

Patten Family said...

Truly wonderful! I love it... and yes, Aunt Barbie is right... I think most all of us have been brought back to Him in part by them... they are truly WONDERFUL!!!