Thursday, May 7, 2009

OMSI {aka Oregon Museum of Science & Industry}

I have had a couple of people ask what OMSI is. It is an awesome place - that's what!

Da Vinci - The Genius exhibit was outstanding. You can check out pictures here and there is some extra info about the Mona Lisa that was pretty interesting. The exhibit is now in Canada and then moves on to Europe.

The next big exhibit due to open is CSI:The Experience I have to say, even though I am not someone who watches this show all of the time, it is fascinating. I know our plan is to go back to OMSI before the exhibit leaves in September. Who wouldn't want a hands-on CSI experience? For those friends in Cali, you missed your chance since the exhibit was at The California Science Center through last month. Unfortunately, after Portland the exhibit travels to the Mid-West & the East Coast. For my dear friends in Austria, you can see the exhibit right now at the Vienna Ballroom through the end of May!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I checked out the OMSI website and now I'm even more convinced that your $2 admission was a GREAT value! What a cool place.
- Mom