I am blessed with two wonderful sisters and one amazing sister-in-law. I am thankful for each one of them. One characteristic that I love about my sister, Jennifer, is her sense of humor. She has always made me laugh. When she walks into the room she just brings joy to the whole environment. My mom used to say her personality was like a bubbling brook.
I got to see my Easter present early, since she posted a picture of it on her blog. That crazy girl! I have been working hard the past few weeks on some special orders for OBS. My office has been covered in stamps, cards, ink, coloring pencils, and the list goes on. I have been seeing stamps and cards in my sleep! Well, Jen took that thought to a new level! Crazy girl!
I got to see my Easter present early, since she posted a picture of it on her blog. That crazy girl! I have been working hard the past few weeks on some special orders for OBS. My office has been covered in stamps, cards, ink, coloring pencils, and the list goes on. I have been seeing stamps and cards in my sleep! Well, Jen took that thought to a new level! Crazy girl!

"I eat, sleep, and dream card making, stamping, and ink.
I think it is healthy... it's when I don't that I should be worried."
I can't wait to see it in person and perhaps it will be something I can frame. I look like a giant in heels! You can read more about her silliness on her blog "Create Well Create Often".
No comments:
Post a Comment