Instead, you get to see more pictures of the cards I am making. Ha! I actually have been having a blast making these and the process of coloring and blending is actually very relaxing and therapeutic.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Projects This Week...
The rumor has it that we could see some snow come our way on Saturday. I had hoped the Grinders could have gone for a short hike somewhere. Bummer. I am really looking forward to spring. More chances to get out and see things. More opportunities to take pictures.
Instead, you get to see more pictures of the cards I am making. Ha! I actually have been having a blast making these and the process of coloring and blending is actually very relaxing and therapeutic.
This bella is so much fun! I cut her out and made her tub 3-d. Every spa treatment needs bubbles too!
Supplies: Paper from Anna Griffin and ?, Stamp from Bella Stamps, ribbon is from Target ornament hook, glitter Stickles, punches Fiskars, and colors from Prismacolor.

I am in the process of making some birthday cards with this scrumptious Inkadinkado stamp. Below is the revised version of my in the woods card I posted on Sunday. I thought this digital stamp of Little Red Riding Hood from The Greeting Farm was more suited.
She is so much fun! I used my Prismacolors and my Dove Blender Pen to blend in the colors. The woodsy paper is from October Afternoon and is so cute. I wish my local scrapbook store had more of it but all I got was the very last sheet!
Instead, you get to see more pictures of the cards I am making. Ha! I actually have been having a blast making these and the process of coloring and blending is actually very relaxing and therapeutic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
okay, these cards just keep getting cuter and cuter! I have to keep my credit card from flying out of my wallet!
Post a Comment