Thursday, March 19, 2009

Edited: Happy Birthday, Sarah!

What a wonderful sister you are! I hope this new year
God blesses you and brings you just as much joy as you have brought into our lives!
We love you!


Supplies -
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Prismacolor Pencils
Star Dust & Cotton Candy Stickles
Paper: Bazzill Bling CS

*** Inspiration Alert - If you would like to see some amazing talent, take a look at these super duper cards over at the Hero Arts' Blog. I think if I got one of these cards, I would be so blown away I would fall right on over! I am sorry, but you can't buy any cards like these at your local Hallmark. ***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

becca, i tagged you...you are "it!" xox jr see what i mean at my blog. www.jrdesigns.typepad.com

Jennifer Evans said...

Oh, my dearie! Can't believe it! Love the cupcakes but have to say that the birds in the shoe card is AMAZING! Huh?