I love my sis. I asked her to make me a couple of new blog headers. Since spring hasn't arrived yet (come on already!), I haven't been able to take any new inspiring pictures to use as a blog header. I wanted something fun and bright. Cheerful. Plus, perhaps if she could incorporate a couple of my doodle designs - even better!
Thanks, Jen! I love the new look of the blog and now I have 2 headers to chose from. You are awesome!
You can check out Jen's creative process for one of the headers here!
4 comments:
I really like it. Who knew that both of them would go with the blog background. Thanks for being such a great sis!
Love the new header! Looks aweseome~
I LOVE the new look! So fresh and cheerful, plus it incorporates your own art. Great job, Jen!
uhhhhhhhhhhhh I want one.....where do I sigh up?
Post a Comment