Monday, January 26, 2009

I know this is random but have any of you watched One Way Out? It is a new show on Discovery. CRAZY show and Josh loves it.

Today was beautiful outside just like a couple of weekends ago when we went to Portland and took Cocoa to the dog park. Sarah told me it was the first day she has lived in Oregon where she was so cold her lips and hands went numb. I could help but laugh as she told me about her short 15 minute walk with Cocoa before she made it back home feeling a little frozen. It was just over 30 degrees and the wind was chilling her to the bone.
Some great news - Josh is finally getting better from being hit hard with a cold.
I wanted to share these pics from Portland. It was a good time...



2 comments:

Kate said...

Soooo, I shouldn't complain when it's like 45 here?? I guess I'll have to dust off my closed toed shoes when I come!

Rebecca Grinder said...

It better be nice and sunny when you come in March!