
Our trip to SM was a long one but we made good time and arrived at 4:45 am after a good 12 hour drive. We slept for a few hours. Josh's family were all at work. I slept until I got up and went to the restroom. I was confused about what time it was. It seemed I was only asleep a couple of hours but I knew it was much later than that. I opened the hall door and stuck my head out of the doorway.
I looked and saw Buster as his head whipped around as he was laying on the couch and then he started growling. Either I was going to wake Josh up with the dog barking and chasing me or I could just open our bedroom door and have Buster find his old leader of the pack fast asleep. So, Buster woke Josh up with lots of affection and excitement. We then got up and took him for a walk to kill time until Josh's family arrived home after work. Just like old times...
I thought you would like to see my first picture of our trip....



2 comments:
Since gas here in Jerusalem is running at about $7.20 a gallon that photo kind of looks nice!
Welcome to California!! It was so great to see you..I wish it could have been more!!
Post a Comment