Saturday, April 19, 2008

Winter is back...


As you all can see from last Saturday's pictures, we had a wonderful sunny and warm day. It couldn't be farthest from that today. This is very unusual for Oregon. Snow and hail? In April? Unheard of! You see me on my phone getting the weather report from Jen (since Lyons usually gets much more snow than we do)? I am wearing a hoody and scarf - and it is April! Instead of wearing capris and sandals, I am in hoodies, scarves, and coats. Sigh... last weekend was so wonderful. At least the hail/snow is pretty to look at. I also have to be happy the hail aren't the size of golf balls!
Well, my darling husband can still find humor in everything and when I asked him to pose so, I could get a picture with him and the mass of hail that was coming down, he was a great sport. Yep, he didn't waste any time throwing a hail/slush ball right at me and then put another one down my shirt. Such a sweet guy!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Holy SNOW STORM Batman! That is crazy!! Your first snow in the new house yeah? Hope your weekend was great..check out my last blog..

Jessica Gray said...

Unfortunately this is normal for Oregon. LOL... You can't even believe the weather report. Can't wait until the sun comes out, I mean considering it IS Spring....:) Enjoy the snow! By the way the house looks Beautiful in the snow....