Saturday, February 16, 2008

This week's progress...

Well, Josh and I have had a pretty busy week starting our days at 7 am and not getting home til after 9 pm. I am so thrilled at the progress made this week! The house is now in living color! The first coat was put on today.

A couple of weeks ago, Josh and I found out that Sarah is planning on moving here in June! We are both so excited - but I can't help being happy that I will have another sister here. So, now we are officially calling the guest bath and guest bedrooms: Sarah's bath and Sarah's bedroom & living space. So, the below picture is what has been started on her bathroom! I just love how the kitchen is turning out. The cabinets are perfect. The pantry now has shelves and the kitchen countertops should be installed within a couple of weeks.


So, the above picture is of inside our messy garage, but yeah, I am excited that the garage door is in and the guys have a space to set up shop.

No comments: