
This week has been a busy one. We are looking to be done and moved in within 4 weeks! Tile has been the main focus this week. The tile in the master bath still needs grout. The kitchen back splash will be put in on Monday and then the hardwood floors will be started on Monday or Tuesday. The granite countertops were installed today! Our kitchen looks almost complete! Next week, the driveway and concrete patios will be poured, hardwood floors and the kitchen backsplash completed, trim painted inside and out, finish carpenters start on the stairs, doors painted and installed, hopefully get the heat working, and much more...
The Kitchen...


The Master Bath...


The Master Shower. The "window opening" in the shower will have glass.
The pictures below are of Sarah's bathroom.


The laundry room...

5 comments:
Ok, I am so glad that you posted new & different pics of the tile work. Because the first ones made me wonder! The first pics a couple of weeks ago didn't do the tile justice! Now I can see how nice it is......the Grinder Green looks great! Very northwestern......and I love the built in wine rack in the kitchen......hmmmmmmm house warming gift?
I'm glad U like :) Once the house is done and we are moved in we want to throw a open house party and do some wine tasting. When the tile doesn't have grout it looks wierd. Jen came and saw the house today and said the pictures don't capture the detail.
I am so excited to see the house coming along! I love all the tile work. Katie is right some of the earlier pictures didn't do it justice. I am curious what the rest of my bathroom and rooms looks like. : )
I can't wait to see it in person, only a little over three months!
Love you,
Sarah
I like the wat you said "my bathroom & rooms"! I can't wait either! By the way, you don't want to see what the other rooms look like. They have been "tile & paint shops" for the last couple of weeks and they are a bit of a mess. :)
Ok, I'll wait to see the other rooms later. : )
Sarah
Post a Comment