It’s official. Vacation is over. As I reminisce over the 1,000 plus pictures the Grinders took, I am so grateful for the fun times with family and friends. When we go to the Central Coast for a visit, there are certain things that make our “We Must Do While We Are Home” list. I had to go see the beach on this trip. Our last couple of visits, it couldn’t fit into our schedule. Here are some pictures from my Smartphone of the beautiful Central Coast beaches!
Avila Beach...
The days were hot and the beach was the perfect getaway...the water was warmer than what I was used to and I could have killed hours walking the beach. It was peaceful and relaxing.
This picture of Josh was taken at Moonstone Beach near Cambria.
Well...this will have to do for now since the new Blogger is having issues...and didn't save or publish my completed blog post...sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment