Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I am 3 and I'll cry if I want to... Ethan's Birthday Party last weekend:


Ethan turned three last week and the poor little guy was sick for his party on Sunday.  At times, he was so happy to have company, he would forget he wasn't feeling well.  I was so happy to capture his sweet little face on film since most of his birthday party was spent with him crying. 


Jen getting some pictures of the decorations from up above.


My sweet pea and me.


WHat would I do without Sarah here?  Life would be dull indeed!
(I have been listening to C.S. Lewis so much I start talking with an accent...hehehe)


After cake and presents, we all headed on a nature walk. 
The frown on E's face is testament to how he was feeling at the time.


Spring has arrived early this year.  The day Ethan was born it snowed!


I love that Jen just lives 5 minutes away from us now! 
 We see a whole lot more of one another!

I didn't wear the right shoes to go for our nature walk.  Me in my boots/heels.


Wildflowers too!


Uncle Josh and Ethan - "All the way up", means a ride on the shoulders!


Ethan picked me some flowers along the trail in the woods. 
What a sweet gift from the birthday boy!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Some great pictures! The one of you and Ethan speaks volumes! And I love the ones of you and your sis(s) too. It's hard to believe he's three already! I hope he's feeling better.