Sunday, January 24, 2010

January is here…

which always means a day in bed with a cold. Being sick sure puts a damper on things. There is so much I want to do but instead I feel yucky (yes, the word yucky is still ok to use for those over 3 ft tall).  I have been stuck in bed.
Yesterday, while on the couch, we watched Veggie Tales Silly Things Called Love. It was an instant watch on Netflix, so if you have kids (big or small) it is a treat! Perfect stories to go along with lessons for February (love your neighbor, take care of family, and God loves you).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO sorry you feel yucky!! I hope you rest up and feel better soon. And hey, Veggie Tales can only help. : D

Anonymous said...

Ooops, I forgot to sign my name to the above post. It's me...

Mom XO

P.S. Chicken soup

Jennifer Evans said...

thanks for letting me know about the veggie tales. going to show it to lil e tomorrow for a treat. ;)