Thursday, October 29, 2009

Saturday and Sunday...



Josh, Paula, Dave, & Me at the Clackamas Town Center near Portland.  Dinner sure sounded good after a long day.  Especially for Dave and Paula who spent a lot of time driving back to Oregon from their visit in WA.



Prior to meeting up with Dave & Paula, we let Cocoa run around at the dog park.  Sweet dog park, huh?What a great day.  The sun hasn't shown itself since this picture was taken.
After breakfast on Sunday, Dave and Paula headed south.  We headed home and I pull out the Christmas decorations... yes, you read right...



Is it that time already!?!

4 comments:

Kate said...

uhhhh, hate to break it to you, but I would imagine you are the only person in America with a Christmas tree up!! =)

Rebecca Grinder said...

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!

Jennifer Evans said...

No, Noel has one up. But that's because her husband is being deployed. What's your excuse? Oh, right... I know!

Anonymous said...

We sure loved our time with the three of you! We are so happy for the life you are living and building.... Love you so much,
Dad T