Sunday, September 20, 2009

Taking A Turn around Deepwood


As planned, Sarah and I stopped off at Deepwood on the way to church. The early fall morning fog had just cleared to reveal a clear and bright blue sky. The estate grounds were breathtaking. I took advantage of getting there early and took some photos of the flowers. The last time we were to see the park's blossoms before they fell for winter.
Since, my personal photographer is on vacation at the beach (I hope you aren't bored, Jen!) I had to rely on my own limited picture taking experience to capture some of these shots.  I hope when Jen gets home, she can make them even more spectacular with her fancy editing capabilities!  I did get mistaken for Jen at the faire.  Not sure how that is possible since her camera is 4 times bigger than mine.  ;)  I was happy to snap a few point and shoot pics for Martha (of Vintage Trifles and who was the gal in charge this year) who forgot her camera.  I was sure to explain to her that I was no Evans Photography!
Anyway, Sarah and I saw some really nice stuff at this faire.  I'll have to take a picture, some time this week, of my new necklace from Halo Hill...with our One Bright Spot logo!
Well, since I have to call it a day - and it has been a long one - here are some random shots I took with Sarah...
















 More pictures to come after the master in editing gets a hold of them!  Hugs and have a great week!  PS.  I have been rejoicing in the spirit over Laura's baptism!  Love you girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photography is really good Becca! The last picture truly evokes the feeling of being there. Of course, I especially love to see pictures of you and Sarah. Her on the bench is so classic. And your hair is longer than it has been in a while, I love it. I miss my beautiful girls...
- Mom

Jennifer Evans said...

Becca... you don't know how much I wish I was with you both. The flower shots are beautiful and it would of been fun to play with Lightroom on this trip. But right now, I am at the local market getting a break on the internet. ;)

Jennifer Evans said...

They are on my blog edited! Sigh, I love vintage things. www.createoften.blogspot.com