Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Outside The Box

Last week, I mentioned that I would be writing an article for Jen's scrapbooking blog once a week called Think Outside The Box Challenge. It turns out, the response was a positive one. With Jen being chosen to be a part of another design team, Triple The Sketch by Patter Cross, she suggested I start a challenge blog called Outside The Box. This way, I can post the article there once a week.

Check it out!

So, my sis helped me out and had this website made for me. I love the way it turned out. A new article will post every Friday to help jump start the weekend. If you want to see what Jen is up to you can always see her stuff at Create Well, Create Often and the link is in my side-bar under Friends and Favorites.

Some things have been changing in Josh's job and we are praying everything works out fine. He came home last night after a long day. Sarah and I had finished playing with Ethan at the church's play structure for an hour. The three of us hung outside on the front porch for awhile before we called it a day...

A new froggie friend...
A boxing praying mantis...
Josh being... well, Josh. ;)
Still after almost four years, I am still madly in love with this guy...
Sarah chilling with me, watching the sun set. Love the warm long days where we can just hang out and enjoy life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of Sarah. The light is perfect. I also love your new website! Warm and inviting... and the images are larger, so it's easier to see the little details that are SO important. Great job Jen!

- Mom

Patten Family said...

I love the pictures! I miss you guys : ) Can't wait till Christmas!

Rebecca Grinder said...

All together again for Christmas... sounds wonderful doesn't it?

Jennifer Evans said...

Man! I loooove these pictures of your family! I really love the sunset. By the way... that icecream was good yesterday, wasn't it?!

Rebecca Grinder said...

REALLY GOOD! Hey, you can pull them off and play with them on Photoshop if you want ;)