Vacation is over, and we made it back home late last night. It only took 6 hours and 3 states but we made it. ;) I'll take flying over a car trip any day (as long as I have taken the Dramamine).
Josh and I want to thank all of our sweet family and friends who we visited with, shared our hearts with, and ate and ate a lot of food with (we head back to the gym tomorrow to work off those extra helpings of goodness).
There isn't much more I enjoy then spending a holiday with family and Father's Day is no exception. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our Saturday brunch. Thanks goes to all of the ladies who cooked up egg orders, lots of french toast, and a mound of fruit and english muffins! There was a small mishap with the bacon and I overheard some of the guys starting a coop. The plan to ditch out and head to IHOP soon fizzled once they saw the rest of the spread!

The family started to reminisce over Mark & Karen's photo albums and I smiled as I looked at images not too different than our Father's Day gathering - except that we are all getting a little older. ;)

I think this is my most favorite picture of the two of us with Grandpa and Grandma! Boy, we sure love you two!

Thanks to Auntie K and Uncle Mark, we were able to survive our flights home with some Starbucks! I love un-birthday surprise gift cards! Thanks again! Auntie K is doing much better from her surgery and now doesn't
need the neck brace. Praise God! I love this picture of her with Ralph.

So, vacation is officially over but Josh is still trying to re-live parts of it. Laura and Ralph have spoiled us forever since Saturday night's comedy hour/Wii Game Night. We haven't laughed so hard in years. Well, not since we were at their house a year ago. Josh decided what he wanted to do with his birthday money - have our own game night
here once a month. Josh created our characters tonight...

Isn't Sarah cute too? Look what Dave & Jen have to look foward too! Hehehe...

Goofy guy!
3 comments:
Oh my dear! That character of Josh is totally freaky!!!
I am so glad we got to have some time with you! You both look wonderful. I love the picture of Mr & Mrs Kersey!
So wait..did you guys get a Wii??
If you did...Boom Blox is a GREAT game night game!!!!
Post a Comment