Monday, June 15, 2009

My Tootsie

When Debs was little, I used to call her my tootsie and at times would giver her tootsie rolls to remind her of my nickname for her. It sure was good to see my tootsie and sis tonight. Matt and Debs brought over the pizza and the 5 of us had such good conversation - catching up on the details of their lives. It felt oh, so good since, I was so sure we would see each other for another couple of years, at the least. My sweet sister has gotten more beautiful since I saw her last summer.


When we get together, we talk about all sorts of things from world missions to Mary Kay makeup. The only thing missing was our triplet - Jen. ;) We get another chance to talk tomorrow morning where she's taking me to breakfast. Thank you, Debs, for graciously agreed to let me sleep in an extra half hour!











3 comments:

Jennifer Evans said...

Miss you so much! Next time you all are not allowed to go with out me... ;)

Jennifer Evans said...

Miss you... when are you coming home?!

Anonymous said...

They come home Sunday evening.
I miss them too. Cocoa also misses them. She has been on the hunt for them when we go for our walks.
Sarah