
I hadn't walked around
Pismo in years and I asked Josh if we could stop by and pick up some of the best
cinnamon rolls on the west coast!


Nothing says seaside tourism more than a candy store - but
Hotlix candy is one of a kind. Choose your flavor of choice:
scorpian cherry, meal worm green apple, or cricket blueberry.
Yummm Yummm! If you don't prefer anything sweet, you can purchase sour and cream covered crickets by the pound.

I loved the three of us hanging out and doing the tourist thing in our "own back yard"!
2 comments:
Old West are very good...but I bet my recipe is just as good!! =] I made some for my FIL for Father's Day, and was told by both MIL & FIL that they were better than Cinnabon!!!! Maybe I can figure out a way to ship one your way..lol....great to see you!! oxoxoxoxo
What in the world is sour and cream covered crickets!!!? Yuck... PS- I really like the shirt you are wearing. Do I have one just like it? ;)
Post a Comment