Saturday, June 20, 2009

Good Company + The Best Food = A Fantastic Evening

Josh and I headed to my old stomping grounds, old Orcutt, to meet Dave and Paula for dinner. Since the restaurant was just across the way from the Heritage Heart building, we slowed down as we passed to reminisce on old times. The quilt shop took over our old store front for classes and I was blown away that the HH was still listed on the suite sign! Josh had me get out of the car for a picture.
Dave and Paula were already at the restaurant when we got there - wish I could remember the name of this place but it's in Italian. (What was it called again, Paula?) They served the best Italian food I have ever had for a reasonable price too. Oh, and boy can they sing!


It felt so good to catch up and see one another. I know what you are all thinking it - Josh does look like his Dad doesn't he?
We gave Dave some wine for father's day and we opened a bottle to have with dinner. It made Josh's top wines of all time list. Dave took one sip and a smile lit across his face. I think they both found a favorite. Happy Father's Day, Dave and thank you for one of the best times we both have had in a long time!


No comments: