Isn't it funny how home becomes the place you don't live?! lol....I always call my parents place home whenever we're getting ready to head up there......can't wait!!!
Yes, we are going home for the 4th of July. We haven't spent a 4th with the boys since Caleb was born, so we thought it was about time! : ) We have made it home for each of the boy's birthdays since we left, and for mother's day every year but this one, and for Labor Day, so we picked a new holiday to go home for. Enjoy your time and we hope to see you at Christmas!
4 comments:
We, too, are counting down the days!
- Mom
Isn't it funny how home becomes the place you don't live?! lol....I always call my parents place home whenever we're getting ready to head up there......can't wait!!!
I am bummbed we will miss you, but hopefully Christmas! Raymond and I are going Home for the 4th though! : )
Kati, "Home is where your story begins."
Yes, we are going home for the 4th of July. We haven't spent a 4th with the boys since Caleb was born, so we thought it was about time! : ) We have made it home for each of the boy's birthdays since we left, and for mother's day every year but this one, and for Labor Day, so we picked a new holiday to go home for. Enjoy your time and we hope to see you at Christmas!
Post a Comment