Thursday, May 28, 2009

Unity Stamps...

The obstacle that has always kept me from stamping in the past is the cost. There is the cost of the stamp, the ink, embossing powders, not to mention the other supplies needed like paper and doo-dads. How many times will I actually ever use the stamp once I invested in one? Unity Stamp Company has become one of my favorite rubber stamp companies this year. I love their whimsical designs and inspirational quotes. Most of their single images retail from $6-12. The best of all - they have unbelievable sales every Thursday! Last Thursday was the sale I have been waiting for. 30% off everything plus... a grab bag of 25 stamps for one low price - wow! Each stamp in the grab bag cost me .65 cents each! What a deal! A steal really. Unity Stamps only does the grab bag every 6 months and a limited quantity. Grab bags are such a risk. Usually, anywhere that offers a grab bag is a way to get rid of their junk - ya know? I still took the risk.
Today, my order came in the mail and while I was opening my package, it felt like Christmas Day. I was giddy! I was even more thrilled to see that my grab bag stamps were images I actually had wanted! Unity Stamps are famous for their kits - but most of the time I just really want 1-2 images out of the set. I got some of those I really wanted in my grab bag. Gotta love Unity!

SO, this may sound like a bit of a plug for Unity Stamp Co. - hey, I am a very happy customer and if you want to find some cute stamps at a reasonable price, check them out! Their link is in My Friends & Favorites list on the right.
I had to at least make one card tonight using one of my new stamps...

Let's Fly A Kite, Thinking of You


Another Unity Stamp Co. favorite...


2 comments:

Jennifer Evans said...

Ok... I want to borrow the tree one! ;)

Kate said...

love the cards!!!!