Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Check It Out!

Most of you know, I love it when a special event is coming up and the date of the occasion shows up on the milk carton. It is a reminder that the day is approaching and is almost here! It is a little quirk of mine. I picked up some milk for our trip Saturday and hadn't noticed the date until Josh pointed it out on Sunday morning!
June 13th is Josh's birthday and also the day we arrive in SM for a week long vacation! Oh yeah baby, we are excited! I hope to see all our precious family and friends while we are home for a visit. I can't wait to get some hugs from you all.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I thought you were promoting milk......cute new pic in your profile....

Patten Family said...

I am sorry that we are not going to make it down when any of you are there : ( I will miss you guys, and Sarah : ( The good news is that we are working on getting our web cam working : )

Dave and Paula said...

Can't wait to see you!!!!!