
I have found some new papers to use on my cards. The Paper Zone here in Salem carries every shade of text paper and cardstock you could imagine. They carry specialized paper for printing invitations, cards, or for whatever paper crafting project you can imagine! Businesses go there a lot to find bulk supply of paper for unique needs. Anyway, Poptones text weight (ok for the desktop printer) papers come in all kinds of fabulous colors. Since, they are a light weight paper, the paper is just a fraction of the cost of cardstock. I stamped a Making Memories butterfly onto the light weight paper and cut them out.
Supplies: Paper - Poptones Text Paper, Imaginese, Bazzill Smoothie CS. Stamps - Making Memories BF & Inkadinkado sentiment. Embellishments - Pearls Michael's Crafts Stores.
Here is another version of the card I made Sarah for her birthday...

Supplies: Paper - Bazzill CS Stamps - Inkadinkado. Also Used - Prismacolor Pencils, Star Dust & Cotton Candy Stickles, Fiskars Scalloped Edgers, & Rhinestones by Kaiser Craft
No comments:
Post a Comment