Sunday, March 8, 2009

There's No Place Like Home. There's No Place Like Home.

inside reads, "There's No Place Like Home..." I made this card for Mom and Dad. We are all really missing them right now...
The Greeting Farm has some of the cutest stamp designs around. When I saw this digital stamp, I couldn't help myself! Dorothy and Toto were first colored in with my Prismacolor Pencils, cut out, and then blended with a Dove Blending pen. I then used a Quickie Glue Pen on her hair band and sprinkled on some Turquoise Fun Flock to add a velvet/fuzzy touch. With some White Fun Flock, I did the same to Toto's face to make him have some fetching doggy dimension. No Dorothy is complete without some red ruby slippers. Red Stickles worked perfectly! There truly is no place like home!

Supplies:
Tools - Fiskars Scallop Paper Punch, Red Stickles, & Royal Coast Dimensional Magic on her hair
Prismacolor Pencils - colors Rouge, Sand, Light Peach, Sanguine, Burnt Ochre, Muted Turquoise, & White.
Stamps - The Greeting Farm's Dorothy


"...if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with! Is that right?" Judy Garland in The Wizard of Oz