Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bonjour!

Last week, Sarah took me to a stamp store sale. She humors me and I enjoy her company so much. Anyway, Sarah actually saw a set of stamps she fell in love with. It isn't hard since is was a really cute Paris set by Hero Arts. So, for Sarah's birthday, I bought her the set and promised to make her a bunch of cards. Here are the first set of cards and there will be many more to come!
I love how Michael's Crafts has cleared out most of all the old product and
replaced their scrapbook stuff with new designs.
I found some new papers and thought they would go perfect with Sarah's stamps!Along with the Eiffel Tower and some other ooh-la-la designs is a box of chocolates!

Supplies -
Paper: Karen Foster, Heidi Grace, Bazzill CS, Lasting Impressions CS.
Prismacolor Pencils: Cool Grey, Apple Green, Rouge Tuscan
Stamps: Hero Arts
Other: Die Ink, Dove Blending Pen, Michael's Crafts ribbon, Jewels Chatterbox, Fiskars Scalloped Scissors, Making Memories 3-D Foam Squares

No comments: