Things are starting to get back to "normal". I am still working hard in the evenings on some OBS deadlines. It is mid week and I am already looking forward to the weekend. Right before I got sick I got my hair cut and a color. Good-bye grays (sigh). I love having my hair short again. No more bad hair days in front of the mirror trying to manipulate the hair with the blow dryer. With a few new things from Mary Kay, I feel like a new woman!
The three of us have been going to the gym on a regular basis (thanks Mom & Dad!) so I have been having so much more energy in the evenings in order to work on stuff for One Bright Spot...
3 comments:
okay, those magnets are SO cute! and I love the clips.....
You look great! Isn't it amazing how a good haircut can change your whole outlook on life? (And nothing ruins your month like a bad one.) So glad you're feeling well, and back to doing what you love!
- Mom
Love the Hair!!! I know what you mean about short hair. I want to cut mine, but Raymond asked me not to : ( I really like those bottle caps! That is a Great Idea : )
Post a Comment