Thursday, January 8, 2009

35 Questions

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? No - not a fan of blue cheese at all.

2. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? The famous Cinnamon Dulche Latte at Starbucks. They brought it back just for Josh and me. See! They do listen when you write up a long comment card pleading for them to bring it back. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

3. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really... Well, unless I am getting my annual. I sure don't go in skipping.

4. What do you think of hot dogs? With ketchup and a bit of relish. Sometimes, I splurg and get one with mustard (only if I have a Shout Wipe handy).

5. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night and anything sung by Bing Crosby.

6. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee w/ some caramel flavored creamer.

7. Can you do a push up? Maybe one or two but I have bad wrists plus I am a sissy.

8. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Necklace Josh bought me in Boston w/ little charms on it & my wedding ring.

9. Favorite hobby? Scrabooking/paper crafting, knitting scarves, reading a good book.

10. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I am clumsy, forgetful, I bite my finger nails when I am bored or nervous... Oh, I was to list just one!

11. What is your middle name? Lynn

12. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Juice, milk, water

13. The friend you had the longest? Kati

14. Current hate right now? Gray hairs

15. Favorite place to be? Hiking with Josh on some woodsy path. I enjoy the real work/hike in order to see a beautiful waterfall. I also like the peacefulness, fresh air, and the feeling of accomplishment at the end.

16. How did you bring in the New Year? I can't remember but I am sure we didn't make it until midnight.

17. Do you like to travel? Any where and any place!

18. Do you own slippers? Yes and according to my husband, I should wear them more often.
Then perhaps it won't hurt so much when I drop something on my foot or when I stub my toe.

19. What color shirt are you wearing? Blue V neck with reds, black, and grays on it.

20. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have... Now cashmere sheets are to-date my favorite.

21. Favorite color? Blue or Turquoise but lately I have been really liking shades of green too.

22. Would you be a pirate? Ah, no. I get sea sick. Have you ever seen a pirate who gets sea sick? Yea, thought so.

23. What songs do you sing in the shower? Sarah Kelly songs from my new cd, the occasional olden days worship song.

24. Favorite Girls Name? Emma, Jessica, Rachel, Brittney... not sure what other names...

25. Favorite boys name? Joshua... Not sure what other names. I never really think about it.

26. People that make you laugh? Josh, Dad playing pinochle, Anita Renfroe...

27. Best bed sheets as a child? Holly Hobbie

28. Worst injury ever had? Back sprain

29. Do you love where you live? I do. I wish more family lived closer.

30. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two

31. How many pets do you have? One spoiled dog.

32. What are your favorite books? Right now I am reading The Winner by David Baldacci (not sure how I feel about reading thrillers), anything by Beth Moore, Randy Alcorn's fiction books are ok too.

33. What is your favorite candy? Baby Ruth's, Twix, Dave's homemade Butterfinger peanut butter candies, Raspberry Creams at See's Candies, Milky Way,... Ummm, the list could go on and on!

34. Favorite Sports Team? I am not a sport's fan.

35. What are you thankful for at this very minute? Lifetime friends, family members who care, for the sun that is shining and I can actually see blue sky, and for my nephew Ethan who told me on the phone yesterday that his "UN-TEA BEK-AH" is "SPE-SHALL". I think he is pretty SPE-SHALL too.

4 comments:

Jennifer Evans said...

Today he also said, "Bill home" and "-AR-BARA home too." Sad really...

Hey, I forgot about Rasberry Cremes! Man... I miss those days of luxery.

Kate said...

hmmm Raspberry Creams....delish!! No blue cheese....I could eat blue cheese with a spoon, I didn't know you didn't like blue cheese! Hey, I learned something new about you!!

Patten Family said...

I had Holly Hobbie blankets and window coverings! LOL! Learn something new every day... I didn't know your middle name : )

Anonymous said...

I don't recall any bedsheets from my childhood, but I did have a bed tent with the Transformers on it!

-M