The crazy part is that Aumsville was pretty dry! We didn't have much snow at all. I was surprised that I didn't see many snowmen built in Salem either. I guess it was too cold outside for the kids to play in.
I love that the sign has snow on top of the letters. Jen called me at work to get the 411 on the conditions in town since at her house the roads were bare. Just before I hung up she told me to take some pictures. I didn't take my camera. She couldn't believe it. I told her I would ask Paul if I could borrow his - the one we use to take pictures of houses and autos we insure. So, thanks to Paul I have pictures of what it looked like in Salem today.
The roads are solid ice and love how the parking lot looked all day. People didn't come to see us unless they had to.
Well... it looks like I'll be doing more praying throughout the week. It looks like a second hit arrives Wednesday and the storm is supposed to be worse off than yesterday! Wow!
The below pictures are the worst of what we got yesterday morning. The top is our back yard and the last one is our view out the front door. We decided to stay home from church yesterday. Josh also decided to not do any BBQing either. hehe... The snow was kind of slushy and wasn't really good for playing in. Sarah and I were a little disappointed.
2 comments:
It's about time you posted some snow pictures! PS - I love Paul...
we had nothin' but rain yesterday...now I have to hang my welcome mat up..lol..it's like a sponge...
Post a Comment