scrapbook! I haven't done anything for "me" in awhile and it was fun to create just for fun. I haven't gone to get pictures developed for awhile and decided to print off a couple from my computer as templates. Once I finish a few layouts, I will then order just the pictures in the sizes I need. I find this process easier for me since I tend to order a bunch of prints I don't end up using. That being said, the picture of Jen, Debs, and me is just a cheap copy printed off my laser printer.
I haven't made pinwheels since my Heritage Heart days and they sure can be fun and an inexpensive way to dress up a page...
The embrace today is from One Bright Spot. These are smaller than the full size tags and I call them over-sized tabs.
The color is a little off in these pictures. I gotta take what I can get being that it gets dark here before 4 pm.
1 comment:
i love it! can't wait until i do something for my album! i am still working on christmas presents! :)
Post a Comment