Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sneak Peak...

One Bright Spot has been keeping me busy. Jen and I are participating in 2 Christmas Bazaars. The opportunities just dropped into our lap so we had to take them. One is this Sunday in Stayton and the other is at an elementary school in Turner. Josh has also been busy building us a table top peg board display while I have been repackaging everything to make it all pegboard ready! So, I was up until past midnight last night and I finally finished getting the product ready. I am so thankful that project is done!

I know some of you have been waiting to see some of the new product that isn’t online yet so here is a sneak peak…


Headband & gift card tins... watercolor postcards....

Vintage cloth button rings...

Felt flower pin...

prayer journal tags...

magnets...

more postcards...

more rings...


ten things I love about you oversized tabs...

more oversized tabs perfect for a vacation or travel book...
embellishments and do-dads...





sunflower clip perfect for clipping onto a book bag, purse, christmas tree, etc.


1 comment:

Kate said...

oooh love love love it!!