Monday, November 17, 2008

Life at home...

Ok... I have been so busy I haven't blogged for awhile. I have been up pretty late several nights this past week. Working hard on the special order which has to be out in the mail tomorrow! More on that soon...

The open house on Saturday was a total success and a lot of fun. The highlights of the OBS Open House were:

1. My house is now decorated for Christmas (a little early but I don't mind now that it is up I don't have to worry about it next month)!
2. I had the chance to teach card-making to a handful of people who have never done any paper crafting. It was a lot of fun to see their faces at the end result.
3. We had the chance to see some friends we haven't see in awhile.
4. How amazing it was when we set all our product out - we could seriously open a little store front. There is that much stuff!
5. I had so much fun I could do it all over again!

Don't forget to check out the One Bright Spot Blog (the link is on the right) which we will be posting pictures on soon!

No comments: