So, all of the men of the household thought this quiz too girly for their liking.
Matt said, "Now if there was a Lord of the Rings quiz, that would be worth taking!" So, I asked my best friend Kati, since if there was such a thing she would know. There is! So, thanks to Kati, all the men in the family can finally know which character they are most like!
I expect to hear Dave's results real soon.
I love that the first question is about which weapon you most like! So classic!
I expect to hear Dave's results real soon.
I love that the first question is about which weapon you most like! So classic!
2 comments:
For the record, I never even THOUGH the men would be interested in a quiz.......let along a Jane Austen quiz!! Man oh man..... :)
Who are you most like Becca, in Lord of the Rings?
Post a Comment