Cocoa did pretty well through the night. She stayed in her bed all night long (I think mostly out of fear). She did really well today: went on 5 walks (trying to get her used to the leash and her surroundings), went for a car ride with Josh in order to pick me up from work, and she even survived a bath! The bath went really well (it was much needed). Josh and I have been taking it easy and moving slow through the house and trying to be calm but assertive (Cesar Milan talking there). After her bath and now that she will trust us (a bit) she looks more and more like Buster. Unreal.Family news: Sarah arrives before the end of this week! I can't wait - I am so ready to see her and give her a big hug!
Matt & Debs arrived home to SM late on Friday. I am so happy they are home safe since Matt got sick on the flight over and they were stranded in London for a day in order to get well enough to make the rest of the trip. Poor guy. I told him that that is no way to see Europe! Praise God for His faithfulness and helping them make it home safe. We are so glad they are home and just a state away.

2 comments:
Cocoa is such a pretty girl! I know you two will be able to bring her out of her shell.
- Mom
I think if being sick meant being in London..I'd be sick in London......then I could say. I was sick in London! Very glamorous. Minus the sick part...
Post a Comment