WEll, I can narrow it down to my top four ordered from favorite: Edward, Frederick W., Edmond, and Henry Tilney. I haven't seen all the movies or read any of the books so this is simply from the profiles. : ) I hope to read the books and have a Jane Austin movie marathon this summer while I am in Oregon. : )
Working on it :) She is currently ooking into investing in a Jane Austin library and boxed A&E movie collection. Can't wait til our Jane movie marathon this summer.
phew.....because I was going to say...your soon to be living arrangement might not work if she doesn't convert and become a die hard P&P fan! I mean you don't want to end up watching Lord of the Rings everytime.......I mean Aragorn is ruggedly handsome, but who can possibly compete with Darcy??
I'll have you know Kati that I am already a devoted Jane Austin fan. I may not have seen all the movies and have not read the books but neither has Becca. : ) We plan to remedy that this summer. I picked my top four by their profiles, not just what I know of their characters. I look forward to becoming more educated about Jane Austin so I can have a better conversation with you both. God bless, love Sarah
6 comments:
WEll, I can narrow it down to my top four ordered from favorite: Edward, Frederick W., Edmond, and Henry Tilney. I haven't seen all the movies or read any of the books so this is simply from the profiles. : )
I hope to read the books and have a Jane Austin movie marathon this summer while I am in Oregon. : )
Love Sarah
Excuse me, but where the heck is Bingley??? Why was he left out?
I voted for Darcy.......but then if I had to have a top 3 it would be:
1: Darcy
2: Captain Brandon
3: Edward
OH, and Becca...it sounds like you need to educate your sister in law regarding all things jane austen!
you must get her addicted.....
Working on it :) She is currently ooking into investing in a Jane Austin library and boxed A&E movie collection. Can't wait til our Jane movie marathon this summer.
phew.....because I was going to say...your soon to be living arrangement might not work if she doesn't convert and become a die hard P&P fan! I mean you don't want to end up watching Lord of the Rings everytime.......I mean Aragorn is ruggedly handsome, but who can possibly compete with Darcy??
I'll have you know Kati that I am already a devoted Jane Austin fan. I may not have seen all the movies and have not read the books but neither has Becca. : )
We plan to remedy that this summer.
I picked my top four by their profiles, not just what I know of their characters.
I look forward to becoming more educated about Jane Austin so I can have a better conversation with you both.
God bless, love Sarah
Post a Comment