It has been pretty cold this week. How cold? Well, right now it is 29 degrees! Thought you would like to see a picture one of our firsts. The first time I saw a combo of ice & snow. A garage would be nice in the morning when the doors of your car are frozen shut


Happy to report that things are moving along on the house. I am excited that I can't see through the walls anymore! Drywall is going up and goin up fast. The crew was still working hard when Josh took me by the house after work. The pictures aren't the best but I am please that I was able to capture anything with how dark it was already.
Just some reminders: The outside of the house isn't painted yet and I hope the weather will get better enough for us to finally have some color. Hanging on the garage entrance is a blue tarp to try and keep the wind from blowing in and through the house.

The above picture is of the living room taken from the kitchen. The picture below is from the living room looking into the kitchen. When we left tonight, the crew was almost finished hanging the sheet rock and their plan is to finish mudding on Friday in order for it to dry during the weekend.
1 comment:
Hey, it really is looking like a house now. I can't wait to see the finished product. Thank you for sharing updated pictures I love to see the progress.
Love you, Sarah
Post a Comment