Happy New Year everyone! We had a fantastic Christmas with family. It snowed a bit here on Christmas Day so, Sarah was thrilled we had a white Christmas. Josh’s parent flew home the day after and Sarah stayed through the end of the week. Josh spoiled us with massages, manicures, and lunch out. What a special Christmas treat is was. So, now we are back into the “normal” routine of our lives. The tree is down, décor put away (expect for that one thing you forget and find after all of the boxes are stored away for the year), the house still needs cleaning and the laundry has piled up. Ah, the New Year!
Some good news…
The insulation is going in the house today. Progress! I love progress! We are so behind due to delays beyond our control. I’ll be posting pictures of the changes as it happens.
Josh and I got our car back from the auto body shop last night! Yeah! After a month and a half of waiting we have our car back. We are thrilled and so thankful for those friends who have been letting us borrow a vehicle when needed.
Kati has been in town and we were able to meet up last Saturday and have a cup of Starbuck’s Joe and catch up. I miss that girl! I am hoping we can hang out this weekend. I am taking Monday & Tuesday off and having a four day weekend in the chance that we can spend some time together. I want to accompany Kati and her little man Ben to The Gilbert House Children’s Discovery Museum & The Salem Riverfront Carousel.
So, thanks to Josh’s parents, I got a new toy for Christmas. I got the coolest little camera, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H3 10X Zoom. I have been reading up on its features and starting to learn how to take some great pictures. The only chances I’ve had to take pictures have been at night in my living room. So, I am hoping to take some this weekend and start posting some on the blog. Dave has talked to Josh and me about teaching us photography. I can't wait. I would love to take a few "classes" from him and start from the basics and learn about lighting and what all of the technical camera terminology means. :)
Hope you all have a wonderful 2008!
No comments:
Post a Comment