Josh and I hope you and your family had a Thanksgiving Day full of blessings. This past weekend reminded me of how much I am thankful for my husband and family. It was a reminder of how much we are blessed with such a loving family.
This time also reminds us of how much we miss family & friends. I would have loved to have sat in Josh's mom's swing, on her back patio, listened to Buster bark at a bird, and just enjoy the company of family telling stories.
Our Thanksgiving was a day of rest while I tried to recuperate from a cold I have had for a week and a half. No cooking, no company, nothing special. In the morning, I was able to talk to Matt & Deborah. The full day of nothing helped so I was feeling better in order to hang out some with Dave, Jen & Ethan, on and off throughout the rest of the weekend. Josh was the best husband and took Jen, Ethan, and me out to some shopping Friday afternoon. I am looking forward to decorating our Christmas Tree, so I got a couple of things while we were out and about to add to the tree this year. It is amazing how a few small inexpensive things can add a whole new look compared to last year's tree.
Saturday, Josh and I went out to the house and worked on the wiring for a few hours. Dave went over there with Josh yesterday, and they finished what was left. All we need now is have our inspections and then the "real progress" can begin! I'll keep you posted.
Josh had a 24 hour bug yesterday and spent his day in bed. Those of you who know Josh , know that if he spent the entire day in bed, he was pretty sick. He is feeling much better today and is out meeting with the inspector some time today.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
So Thankful...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
we bought a pink flamingo to put on our christmas tree....who would have thought I'd have a pink flamingo on my christmas tree?!
I thought of you as I pulled the Christmas boxes out and started decorating Monday night. Remember last year when we decorated the day you got here? Mom had been painting so I couldn't put any decorations up before you got here. That is a fond memory of us putting up the trees and finding new places for all the family Christmas paraphernalia. I can't wait to see how you decorate this year. Looking forward to our visit, love Sarah
Hey! Becca is so good she is decorating my tree and the church's!
Post a Comment