Well, the rain is back again and in full force. The storm started Friday night and hasn't stopped yet. The framing on the house is complete. The front door was framed in. We took it off yesterday and put a
junky cheap door up so the good one isn't ruined before it is primed and painted. Josh has a little bit left on the electrical (I keep saying that but it is true) & the plumbers have to come out & fix a leak before we can have our inspection. Then we can move right along on the inside with
insulation and drywall. Gary & Josh
layed gravel in the garage & driveway the day before the rains came. Less mud. It is nice to be able to walk straight up to the garage and into the house.

Prayer requests:
* Please keep Dave in your prayers since he is going to have
surgery on the 30
th.
* Jen is going to be teaching again and starts in December. Please pray that the transition is smooth and that everyone on staff will be renewed with a passion and excitement for the remainder of the year! I wish I was four years old and could take her class!
*Please pray for everyone in the office at my work. Bart and I are sick and I don't want Paul to catch anything!
1 comment:
awwww gravel, how fondly I remember it. it's a staple in oregon!
we'll be praying for dave, I saw Jen's post and that is awesome how God is providing for them.
Post a Comment