
I am home after an amazing weekend. Tired but overwhelmed with how blessed I was to have the chance to go to Portland Friday and Saturday for the Women of Faith Conference at the Rose Garden Arena. Here is a view of Portland from one of the balconies of the Arena.

If you ever get the chance to go to one of the events, you have to go! The speakers are fantastic teachers and are modern-day Davids proving once again that we serve a BIG God who can do extraordinary things through ordinary people. I thought you might want to see how many people attended.

Anita Renfroe, was one of the speakers. I just loved her because she made me laugh harder than I have in years. If you would like to laugh too, check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W95Y8hNQiH8. You can also see her on Good Morning America this Tuesday or I think she will be on Dr. Phil on Wednesday.
I also loved hearing from Patsy Clairmont who is in her seventies and full of spunk. Nicole Nordaman made me cry while she sang some of her songs. She sings with such passion. She is such a talented vocalist and song writer. Sandi Patty sang too and made the house rock and everyone sand on their feet every time she hit a high note. Wow!
Best of all, I got to know Tiffani (on the left) and Melissa (on the right). What wonderful women of faith. Thank you Tiffani and Todd for such a great gift this weekend! Loved every moment of it!


No comments:
Post a Comment