Earlier this week, Josh surprised me with some Santa Maria strawberries... sigh, summer is ending and I am a little sad. Fall is my favorite time of year but I feel like summer was too short. Although, when I think of all we have done since June, perhaps it wasn't short at all! Sarah came for a visit and then Josh's parents too! We bought a lot and have started to build a house. Ethan has grown so much and is now eating solid foods :) Josh lost his job and has been looking for work while taking care of the building of the house. We went fishing 2 or 3 times and took several trips up to Portland. So, perhaps it is time for fall to come.
I am really going to miss Josh BBQing almost every night. Once the weather gets colder he will be outside less and less.
Josh, took me on a date night and we saw Becoming Jane last night. I will have to do some research and find out how much of that movie is true. I think I read that it was almost all fiction.
Well... I will post more later... I am going to get to talk to Deb
s thi
s morning!
Josh, took me on a date night and we saw Becoming Jane last night. I will have to do some research and find out how much of that movie is true. I think I read that it was almost all fiction.
Well... I will post more later... I am going to get to talk to Deb
s thi
s morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment