
The Exterior House Color

Cabinet Colors, Alder Wood w/ the light color being the island and the darker being the cabinets. Check out this link which shows the cabinets colors together: www.millertech.biz/amcraft/Galleries/Residential/index.html

The original colors we were looking at for exterior (we want a red door). There just seems to be too many houses around & in our neighborhood that are green. Plus, we just can't seem to agree on the the shade of green we want.

These are colors I am looking at for the interior. I guess we are try to keep the walls inside neutral so buyers in a couple of years are not scared away by color on the walls. The scan made it look grey... I was actually thinking about a taupe. I should ask Josh's mom for the color she found for her house because I know it can be hard to find a taupe that isn't too pink or too yellow. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jen & I got to talk to Deborah and Matt today. It is nice that we have a set arrangement to talk on every Sat morning. It is really fun to do a 3-way call on Skype and us all laughing together. It also is great since I don't have to relay the entire conversation to Jen. We share any updates so we both feel like we know all that is going on. They are doing really well. Deborah sounds as though she and her kids are getting into a routine.
My Uncle Adrian came over today. That was nice. We had him over for a late lunch. Josh BBQ (of course) andwe watched a couple of episodes of Survivorman. We still don't have cable (which I don't miss... well, we miss Extreme Home Makeover) but signed up for Netflix and order movie and shows from the comfort of our home. :)
Well, it seems as though we may (I say may because right when I think we have come to an agreement on something, Josh changes his mind) have found our cabinet colors and exterior paint picked out. Wouldn't mind your opinion. Hey, right when I thought Josh and I had agreed on cabinet colors he is starting to doubt his decision. Most things have been easy to pick out but we have been having a the worst time with paint & tile!
No comments:
Post a Comment