Well... Josh and I have had a tough and long week. I am looking forward to the weekend. I am looking forward to resting and perhaps taking a book to the bank on the river and sit & read. My mom has me hooked on a British Mystery. Well, actually, I finished Murder on Monday today on my lunch break but she promised to let be borrow the next in line in the series. I love British Mysteries. All suspense and no gore. I am filling my mind with rubbish and starting to think in a British accent. Hey, any of you ladies looking forward to The Life of Jane? I think that is what the film is called about the life of Jane Austin. The column in US Today was a hoot! Has anyone dared to read any of the new books coming out... like the one I saw in Borders earlier this month called Mr. Darcy & Me? A sequel to our all time favorite novel! Well, I can't say that I have ever read Pride & Prejudice. Maybe that should be the book I read next!
That said :) thought everyone would like to see the slow progress of the house. Still waiting on building permits for the foundation to be poured.
Plus, my latest and greatest LO.

1 comment:
i cannot wait for the life of jane..or whatever it's called! i just wish we were all together to see it...... :(
they already have a sequal to p&p...called mr. darcy takes a wife!
anywho.........ttys
Post a Comment