

Josh and I babysat Ethan all day Saturday so Dave and Jen could go to a friend's wedding. Jen couldn’t have made it easier for us. She created a schedule of events and helpful hints for us to follow. My favorite page is the cartoon of Ethan's head and the directions of where I was to put his cream to help his dry irritated skin. I had to take a picture of the pages because I am sure to scrapbook the memory of Jen and I laughing over the picture before they left! Ethan is such a good baby that he actually followed his schedule even without Mommy and Daddy being home! It was a blast and besides one episode when Ethan thought the world was going to end when I put him down for a nap and I couldn’t remember where I had put his pacifier… and there was the time I was changing his diaper after he ate a whole lot of applesauce… yeah, besides those two moments, we did good! I am blessed to have such a good nephew! The moments I love are the times when he smiles when he sees me and my heart melts. Well, Jen was scared that one day watching Ethan would either turn me away from wanting children or do the exact opposite. I told her I wasn’t ready to be a mom yet. I really am enjoying being an aunt. I want to spoil Ethan with kisses and attention. …and be there for my sister! Things change overnight. You never know what tomorrow could bring!
1 comment:
I can't believe you took a picture of my notes! Too funny!
Post a Comment