Saturday, May 5, 2007

Josh is a happy man... he had his buritto and ate it too!



So, Josh and I went to Portland to look at a few places for tile and cabinets for the kitchen and bathrooms of the house we are building.
It is a tough job going from place to place finding nothing that we liked. Josh made the day since we took a short detour to Chipolte!
We drove past it the last time we were visiting downtown Portland. Since, I had never been, Josh had to order for me. It was fantastic!
We had soft chicken tacos, lime coated tortilla chips and guacamole and a massive burrito. Josh's eyes were bigger than his stomach but it has been a few years and he wanted to share his favorites with me too. The experience reminded me of Mrs. Browning... since, the last time I saw Brooke's mom she was talking about how much she loved the food at Chipolte and I chuckled at the memory.

No comments: